Friday, October 15, 2010

Real Quezon, Philippines

Reál is a 3rd class municipality in the province of Quezon, Philippines.  This coastal town, located on the eastern shores of Luzon facing the Philippine Sea is noted for its rural beach resorts. This is where I grew and this is where i will start this blog. The view was taken from Sierra madre mountain, opposite our Kaingin. Its about 1 1/2 hour trek from the main road. You will see the Pacific Ocean, with small Resort island called Baluti. This is where all my memories in preschool and secondary was developed. I took this photo a week after i arrived back from Singapore, where I worked as an architect and landscape designer. After 7 years of giving my talents to foreign projects, Ive thought its enough and time to go back and build something for my country. i beleive that there's a bright future for the Philippines in Tourism and Green architecture and this is where I'm gonna explore, study and promote the beauty of the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment